- October 19, 2011
- Posted by: oscis
- Category: News, OSC Conference
On October 19, 2011 Overby-Seawell welcomes a record attendance for the Annual Conference kick-off reception at the Pine Tree Country Club.
The Overby-Seawell Company has hosted its annual business conference since 1994 in Kennesaw, GA. In the early years, the Annual Conference was utilized as a user conference for the Company’s flagship software product Track Collateral, branded as TC. In recent years the Annual Conference has evolved into information sharing business meeting that now includes a distinguished group of outside industry leaders and regulators.
Our 2011 guest speakers include:
- Samuel Smith: SVP (ret.), Board of Governors Federal Reserve Board – Cleveland, OH
- Jack Tracey: Executive Director, NAF Association
- Robert Cook: Managing Partner, Hudson-Cook, LLC — Consumer Federal Protection Bureau
- Don Maxwell: EVP, 24 Asset Management Corporation
- Jim Satterfield: President, Firestorm Solutions
- Mike Moye: Consultant, FEMA – US Department of Home Land Security