- January 3, 2018
- Posted by: Jeff Randol
- Category: News, OSC Conference
ATLANTA, Ga., January 3, 2017 – Registration is now open for the 19th OSC Compliance Illuminated Training Conference “Shedding New Light on Regulatory Challenges.” This content-rich event will be held in Kennesaw, Georgia from early evening on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 to Noon on Thursday, March 8, 2018. The agenda will include timely information on compliance best practices in loan operations and servicing as well as breakout sessions for those charged with strategic oversight and cybersecurity related to these functions.
OSC Compliance Conference highlights include:
– Keynote Presenter: Coleman Ruiz, Special Operations Leadership Principles for Business. Coleman is a Former U.S. Navy SEAL, TED Talks Invited Presenter (Spring 2018), Managing Member at Anchor Management, LLC
– Always-popular peer compliance panel with question and answer session
– Compliance/Loan Operations – CRCM accredited training on flood regulations and insights on consumer engagement
– And more … check back online for future agenda updates!
Clients and invited insurance agents and guests may register at WWW.OSCCONFERENCE.COM. If you’d like more information on participation, please reach out to INFO@OSCIS.COM or call Deedy Smith at 678-460-3273.