ATLANTA, Ga., December 21, 2015 – Registration is now open for the 18th OSC Compliance Conference “Mitigating Risk, Maximizing Growth.” This content-rich event will be held in Kennesaw, Georgia from early evening on Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 to mid-day on Thursday, March 10th, 2016.
Of prior conference guests, 96% would recommend this event to a peer. OSC Compliance Conference highlights include:
- Always-popular peer compliance panel with question and answer session
- Flood compliance session by H2O Partners approved for 2 CRCM Credits*
- Timely industry economic outlook and implications
- Portfolio risk panel on meaningful ways to lessen exposures
- Legal review of Disparate Impact and UDAAP
- And more … check back online for future agenda updates!